Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Object

This is also another object picture. It is a picture a picture of a silver earing. When I see this picture, it makes me think about growth and expansion and also of the old days of the colonization. It makes me think about colonization because it makes me think of the various African countries that were colonized and mined for diamonds. Even though this is not a diamond, it symbolizes what people had been colonized for. It also shows the growth and development in a country because(assuming this is a diamond) it shows a source of making money and being developed. when I edited this picture, I saturated it and blurred the back round a lot to make the earing stand out more.

This picture is an object picture. when I see this picture, it generally reminds me of a fallen, destructed thing. It makes me thinks of about not having hope and being helpless. But strangely enough, it also makes me think of new beginnings and having a fresh start. when I edited this picture, I saturated it and added contrast. I blurred it around the edges and cropped it because it had unnecessary parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment