Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Mask

After I edited this picture using de-saturation, cropping and adding contrast, I saw the picture in a new way.When I see this picture, the phrase that comes to my mind is "sneaky rabbi", because as you can see the girl in the picture is wearing a rabbi hat(even though women can’t be a rabbi) and she is looking at you in a kind of way that is creepy. Even though the cat mask doesn't give meaning in the context of a rabbi, I imagine that because the girl is wearing the cat mask it kind of implies that the "Rabbi" is doing forbidden things.

This is another picture of a girl wearing a cat mask. This picture also gives me the idea of sneakiness. In addition to the sneakiness, this picture also gives me the idea of a girl living luxuriously and a girl who is spoiled. I took certain steps to edit the picture and so to make the eyes stand out more, I added contrast. To make the mask stand out more, I saturated the picture and finally to make the girl the attention of this picture and to cut off the distractions from the back round, I cropped the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment